Social Distancing Safety Instructions
Working hours should be from 9 AM to 5 PM as per the current Government regulations enforce, and it may vary according to the Government future circulars if any are strictly applicable to enforce accordingly.
- Display the Ministry of Health Guidelines in all the Entrances and common areas.
- Display workplace instructions.
Entrance Temperature Screening Units
- All non-designated Basement Doors shall be closed.
- Ground floor Parking shall be closed.
- At Basement Floor 3 Entrance doors will be identified one at each Zone at Gate # 4,5 and 6.
- All the Entrances door-approaching floor should be marked with circles with a minimum distance 2 meter from outer circle to outer circle to maintain personal distance before entering the Temperature Tunnel.
- 5 doors identified for Exit purpose 3 at basement at gate # 4,5 &6 and 2 at ground floor at gate # 2& 3 rest all the doors remain closed.
- All the common area seating shall be removed.
- 3 nos temperature sensing cum disinfection unit tunnel will be installed at basement.
- Temperature will be recorded.
- If the temperature 38 deg centigrade / above will not be allowed to enter / No Entry.
- Old age personals above 60 years and kids below 15 years are not be allowed.
- Mall operation team must keep doing the daily monitoring of the people count & heat map to control the visitors in entrances and in common areas – IT can support.
Entrance Human Disinfection Units (it will be the same unit for both temperature and disinfection)
- All the temperature sensing security personals should wear proper special personal protection equipment.
- All the cleaning staff should wear special personal protective equipment to disinfect themselves.
- All the maintenance personals should also wear special personal protective equipment to isolate themselves from common assets while maintaining.
- All the entrances should contain hand gloves and masks to issue to the visitors including hand sanitizers.
- All the shopping trolleys should be disinfected before customer using / touching.
- Common areas should contain hand sanitizers.
- All the elevators should contain auto disinfection units / sprayers.
Social Distancing Guidelines
- All the entrances door approaching floor should be marked with circles with a minimum distance 2 meters from outer circle to outer circle to maintain personal distance before entering the temperature tunnel.
- Restaurant seating area should be re-arranged to maintain minimum seating distances of 2 meters between seated personals.
- In all shops one customer should occupy 10² meters floor area and allowed total number of customer inside any shop = total shopping area / 10 meter.
- In elevators maximum two personal allowed with minimum of 2 meters distance apart.
- In travellators at least 2 meters distance should be maintained.
- In escalators one persons should be on one step and minimum distance between of 2 meters to maintain between two personals.
- Personals in group of more than 3 not allowed in any area of mall.
- Seating distance of at least 2 meters to be maintained at workplaces.
- Meetings should be avoided or can be conducted with physical seating distance and no of participants shall be restricted maximum to 5, and Encourage online meetings.
Disinfection & Sanitization Guidelines for common and public areas
- Ensure complete area electrostatic disinfection is done before opening.
- All the common areas such as passages, service corridors doors, handrails, toilets, elevators, escalators, travellators, workspace, car parking area etc. complete area should be disinfected before opening.
- All pantries should be closed.
- All the common areas should be installed with hand sanitizers.
- All the common area handrails, door handles, elevator call buttons should be disinfected regularly at least once in 3 hours or less.
- All the elevators and escalators handrails should be provided with auto disinfectors fitted.
- COVID-19 General Guidelines should be displayed on all the common areas.
- No personal seating will be allowed, and all the common area seats should be removed.
- While walking personals should maintain distance of minimum 2 meters apart.
- Dust bins should be increased in food court area.
- All the toilets should be disinfected regularly after each use.
- Restaurants should use disposable food cover / carry bags only .
Disinfection & Sanitization Guidelines for Individual shops
- Only 30% of total shopping area is allowed open.
- All the shoppers should disinfect the shopping area before re-opening and certificate should be given to mall management before opening.
- Shops should disinfect all the trolleys for each use.
- Minimum of 10² meters shopping land area should be allowed per person, all the shops should decide maximum allowed no of personals and it should be strictly maintained.
- Encourage cashless transactions.
- Personals distancing at counters and at shopping area should be indicated on floor and same should be maintained.
- Shops and sales personals should be disinfected frequently.
- Materials and package materials bringing from outside should also be disinfected.
- Disposable materials should always be kept in special disposable units.
- At working staff lodging area distance and disinfection should be maintained.
- Customer should encourage to bring their own bags.
- Testing of all staff for Covid -19 before re-opening.
- No refund or exchange permitted.
- All the trolleys shall be sanitized before and after every use.
- Restriction of product testing such as make up, shoe trails, perfumes and total closure of trial rooms.
- Ensure at every counter sanitizer available.
- Saloons limited to hair and nails services only by appointment with no waiting areas and implementing social distancing measures.
- Each facility should have data consolidator to send to centralized team on daily basis.
- Centralized data recording team should be established and on daily basis data should be collected from all the facilities to analyzed and display.
- All entry and exit points data shall be recorded.
- Auto data collecting network should be established from all the screening equipment and facilities.
- Data should be kept securely to produce in case of Authorities request if required.
- Data of personals movement shall be established.
Communication Guidelines with the local authorities in case of emergency (patient detection)
- A dedicated quarantine space should be created to keep COVID-19 suspected personals before hand over to Authorities.
- A team of COVID-19 monitoring to be established for monitoring and control.
- Head of COVID -19 monitoring team shall inform authorities.